1. Place both panels on one shoulder and stretch the fabric tight.
2. Tie a knot at the top of the back shoulder.
3. Stretch the left panel to the left waist and the right panel straight down to the right waist.
4. Bring the panels to the front of the body and cross the panels.
5. Bring the panels to the back and tie a knot to secure.
- Place both panels on one shoulder and stretch the fabric tight.
- Braid the 2 panels by overlapping the panels or simply twisting both panels at the same time.
- Twist the panels until reaching the waist.
- Separate the remaining fabric panels, with one going left and the other going right, all the way to the front of the waist. Cross the panels and bring it round to the back again.
- Tie a knot by crossing the fabric to form an “x”.
- Ensure that the knot is taut and tied in the middle.