1. Stretch and hold the 2 fabric panels in the center of the chest, a little below the collar bone.
2. Tie a single knot in the center of the chest.
3. With one hand holding the knot, stretch each panel over one shoulder.
4. Widen the panel so that there is sufficient cover over the shoulder.
5. Bring the panels to the back and tie a knot in the center of the back. Bring the panels down towards the waist then to the front of the body.
6. With one hand holding both panels, adjust the shoulder “sleeves”, pulling them down to position them off shoulder.
7. Cross the panels at the front of the body and bring them back to the back.
8. Tie a knot.